Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by KeyEvent <ke...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2004/01/06 07:44:46 UTC

[newbie] question on slide search

Hi everyone

I am trying to pass a query to slide, can anyone tell me where can I find an example for it? The lack of document really kills me, I have no clue on how to implement that function. Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

keyevent

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: [newbie] question on slide search

Posted by KeyEvent <ke...@yahoo.com.cn>.
I want to send my query to Slide directly. Actually, I planned to send it to webdav before, but I have some problems on understanding its xml query approach.

Cheers

Keyevent

Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@apache.org> wrote:
Do you want to address the query to the WebDAV layer or directly to the
Slide API? In case of WebDAV it is just DASL...

Oliver

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <oz...@apache.org>.