Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by marzieh morovvatpasand <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/20 10:44:37 UTC

tapestry in IDEA

 hi
how i can deploy a tapestry sample in intellij idea IDE?
when i run a tapestry project in idea, i occure with this exception that i dont know , what i was doing:

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException : Unable to create class $Runnable_10dc5ff93d2: javassist.CtClass.toClass(Ljava/lang/ClassLoader;)Ljava/lang/Class;

but i add hivemind and a javassist jar file to my classpath

and

Are there special stting for adding tapidea plugin to idea plugin ?
when i copy tapidea plugin, in plugin folder of my idea installation directory
idea throws class not found exception for IconProvider class..

please help me to resolve this problem.
tnx a lot