Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu> on 2014/04/08 21:34:31 UTC

Proton 0.7 RC2

Hi Everyone,

I've posted 0.7 RC2 in the usual places. Source can be found here:

  http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.7rc2/

Java binaries here:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1002/

Note that the install procedure has changed from prior versions and the
README has had some significant updates, so any build/install testing and
README proof reading are very welcome.

Please follow up on this thread with any issues you encounter.

--Rafael

Re: Proton 0.7 RC2

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.
Thanks, that should be fixed on trunk now. I'll do another RC soon. Please
continue to report any other issues you encounter here.

--Rafael

Re: Proton 0.7 RC2

Posted by Bozo Dragojevic <bo...@digiverse.si>.