Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@apache.org> on 2007/07/18 20:54:31 UTC

New Legal VP: Sam Ruby

Hi all,

After a little over two years, I've decided to step down as VP of
Legal Affairs.  In my place, the Legal Affairs Committee proposed, and
the board has just appointed, Sam Ruby.  As most of you already know,
we're all in very good hands with Sam!

I will be traveling without internet access for the next two months,
but I'll remain on the committee and on the mailing lists to help
where I can once I get back in mid-September.

Cliff

Re: New Legal VP: Sam Ruby

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi Cliff!

Thanks for all your support in the past! Ok, I know, you'll be back.
Thought it will be a good time to say it just now.

> I will be traveling without internet access for the next two months,
Have a nice journey!

Ciao,
Mario

Re: New Legal VP: Sam Ruby

Posted by Cliff Schmidt <cl...@apache.org>.
Thanks to everyone for the kind notes!  I hope to keep contributing
here when I get back.

Since a few folks have asked...I'm off to a remote region of Ghana to
study health, education, and microcredit programs to address rural
poverty.  I'm happy to tell anyone interested more about it off-list,
but I don't want to bore/spam others on this list any more with my
personal plans.

Cliff

Re: New Legal VP: Sam Ruby

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.