Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by followait <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2014/07/23 05:33:34 UTC

Is it possible to make the client flash independent by Google Swiffy?

I would like to login openmeetings on an android 4.2.2 pad, and found out that flash is not well supported.
I found Google swiffy, which can convert flash swf to html 5. Is it possible to make the client flash independent by Google Swiffy?
https://www.google.com/doubleclick/studio/swiffy/

Thanks.

2014-07-23

followait

Re: Is it possible to make the client flash independent by Google Swiffy?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I tried Swiffy and found it is impossible to convert current code
Maybe later versions will be compatible, or maybe FlexJs will be production
ready

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax