Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by gs...@locus.apache.org on 2000/05/17 02:22:58 UTC

cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include ap_config.h ap_ac_config.h

gstein      00/05/16 17:22:57

  Added:       src/include ap_config.h
  Removed:     src/include ap_ac_config.h
  Log:
  fix up the repository with the correct add/remove sequence.

  this is the initial checkin of ap_config.h: it is a copy of ap_ac_config.h
      which has now been deleted. go there for proper history.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.23      +108 -1314 apache-2.0/src/include/ap_config.h

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/include ap_config.h ap_ac_config.h

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
Okay... the repository should be back together. ap_ac_config.h is now in
the Attic. ap_config.h only exists in src/include (it was *also* in the
Attic before this; badness). The HEAD of ap_config.h is now a copy of
ap_ac_config.h's old HEAD.

I just checked, and it seems that we should be able to pull a1..a3 now.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/