Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bobby Rosenberger <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 21:34:21 UTC

inputCalendar "popup" near screens edge

Hello All,

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I did the usual searches through
the archives and didn't find anything.

I'm implementing the tomahawk popup calendar (and have it working fine
thanks to input from this group!) in several places within my app. I do
however notice that when placed close to the right side of the screen it
does not adjust it's location "on popup" and instead displays itself so that
much of the calendar can not be seen. (i.e. I must scroll to see the whole
calendar.)

For obvious reasons, I'd prefer the users to not have to scroll when
choosing a date from a popup calendar.

Has there been previous discussions about this? Is there something I can do,
to prevent this behavior?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bobby