Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Van Riper, Mike" <mv...@verisign.com> on 2004/07/12 00:32:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Silicon Valley Web Developer JUG

FYI,

After learning about JUG support as projects on java.net at JavaOne, I
decided to migrate the Silicon Valley Struts User JUG to a new JUG project
on java.net. The other significant change to the group is the shift to a
more general focus on all J2EE web application development technologies. Of
course, we will continue to have some meetings where Struts development is
the focus. The new JUG project on java.net is:

  Silicon Valley Web Developer JUG
  https://sv-web-jug.dev.java.net

Everyone on the old Yahoo list are already migrated to the new list. For
anyone new though, it does require that you register with java.net in order
to subscribe to the new list. If you would like to become a member of this
JUG, you can subscribe to the mailing list here:

When the group does have a Struts-related event coming up, I'll continue to
post announcements here on the struts-user list. However, the frequency of
those postings will be lower now with the broader focus of the group going
forward.

That's All Folks, Van

Mike "Van" Riper
mailto:van_riper@dev.java.net