Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Mohammad Tariq <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/21 16:07:32 UTC

configuring chukwa on windows

Could anyone tell me how to configure chukwa on windows???

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Re: configuring chukwa on windows

Posted by TARIQ <do...@gmail.com>.
Hi AD,

  Actually I have been trying Chukwa on cygwin since quite some time
but facing several problems. I just wanted to know whether it is
possible to configure Chukwa on cygwin properly.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

Posted by AD <st...@gmail.com>.
mohammed,