Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by akuhtz <an...@siemens.com> on 2009/11/06 18:06:59 UTC

Log INFO message instead of WARN if no eventEndpoint available

Hi,

Is it possible that the log of the WARN (see below) is changed into an INFO
message if no eventEndpoint is available in SpringCamelContext?

SpringCamelContext, line 107+

if (eventEndpoint != null) {
   eventEndpoint.onApplicationEvent(event);
} else {
   LOG.warn("No spring-event endpoint enabled to handle event: " + event);
}

Thanks
Andi

Re: Log INFO message instead of WARN if no eventEndpoint available

Posted by akuhtz <an...@siemens.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the quick fix.

Re: Log INFO message instead of WARN if no eventEndpoint available

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have fixed it now

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.