Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Conti, Chris" <Ch...@xcellenet.com> on 2003/12/10 00:48:14 UTC

RE: Mem Leak when reverse proxying HTTP post requests (slightly o ff-topic)

Any chance you could take a peek at the patch I submitted for bug 19954
(HTTP tunneling through reverse proxy does not always work) as long as you
are looking at that source file?

BTW when I submitted the patch I bone-headedly swapped the params to diff so
the changes show as '-' instead of '+'

Chris Conti