Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2009/03/05 19:23:55 UTC

Has anyone ever seen this diff in autoincrement.sql on 10.2?

Has anyone seen this diff in autoincrement.sql on 10.2?  I didn't see
anything in Jira about it.  It seems the locks are not released after
commit.   I can't reproduce it when I run the test myself and can't
remember seeing it before, so it must be highly intermittent.

*** Start: autoincrement jdk1.5.0 derbyall:derbylang 2009-03-05 00:56:32 ***
758a759,761
> ROW  |T1                                                                                                                              |X
> ROW  |T1                                                                                                                              |X
> TABLE|T1                                                                                                                              |IX
Test Failed.

 From the master ...
ij> commit;
ij> -- locks should be gone now.
select  l.type, l.tablename, l.mode from syscs_diag.lock_table l order
by tablen
ame, type;
TYPE |TABLENAME
                                                      |MODE
ij> set isolation serializable;

Re: Has anyone ever seen this diff in autoincrement.sql on 10.2?

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
> This looks like DERBY-967, which was fixed in 10.3.

Thanks Knut, I'm not sure how I missed that.

Re: Has anyone ever seen this diff in autoincrement.sql on 10.2?

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.

--
Knut Anders