Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Rajan Dhabalia <rd...@apache.org> on 2021/07/01 19:26:57 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Pulsar Adapters Release 2.8.0 Candidate 1

Hi,

Right now, Build is failing with the below error which prevents us from
building the project with all test execution. README page also suggests to
build project by skipping tests (using -DskipTests options)

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project
pulsar-kafka-compat-client-test: Could not resolve dependencies for
project org.apache.pulsar.tests:pulsar-kafka-compat-client-test:jar:2.8.0:
Failure to find org.apache.pulsar.tests:integration:jar:tests:2.8.0

I think we should fix the build failure or disable the test module if it's
not correctly migrated from the Pulsar git-repository, rather than
releasing and validating release with -DskipTests option.

Thanks,
Rajan

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Pulsar Adapters Release 2.8.0 Candidate 1

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Enrico - Thank you for working on that!

- Sijie

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.