Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Alessandro La Rocca <al...@teracomsrl.it> on 2004/03/01 09:58:26 UTC

role-based psml

In order to have a role-based psml, I defined the following in
my.properties file:

services.Profiler.newuser.template=

while in jetspeedresource.properties I left the default values:

services.Profiler.newuser.template=turbine
services.Profiler.rolefallback=true

The problem is that jetspeed still uses the default template value
(turbine) instead of that specified in my.properties (null). To work
properly, I have to modified the original configuration file.

PS: my.properties is perfectly configured in web.xml.