Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "I. V. Chandra Mouli" <ch...@healthasyst.com> on 2019/07/23 09:31:06 UTC

RE: CCDA validation API

Hi Tomcat DEV,

I am planning to use below API for CCDA validation in ONC 2015 certification. Can you give some contact information regarding this API developer/owner.

We would like to talk with him to understand the subscription process  and to use it as part of our EHR system.

Thanks,
Mouli.

#147, III Floor, Anjaneya Techno Park, Kodihalli, Old Airport Road,
Bangalore - 560 008, India

Your Partner for Healthcare Transformation

[cid:image004.png@01D159ED.AFE9A060]<https://twitter.com/HealthAsyst>[cid:image005.png@01D159ED.AFE9A060]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/healthasyst>[cid:image006.png@01D159ED.AFE9A060]<https://www.facebook.com/HealthAsyst>
http://www.healthasyst.com<http://www.healthasyst.com/?utm_source=ITServices&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email%20sig>

Confidentiality Notice : This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender by return email and delete this message. Thank you.

Re: CCDA validation API

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
This belongs on the users@ list, not the dev@ list.

You also need to explain what API you are trying to use.

Mark

Re: CCDA validation API

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Mouli,

I think you are in the wrong place. Tomcat is a Java web application
server.and has nothing (directly) to do with any kind of healthcare APIs
.

I didn't think HealthAsyst had an EHR system...

- -chris