Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Priest <Ro...@bentley.com> on 2002/06/07 21:11:44 UTC

jk2 Connector Problem [jk_worker_lb.c (322)]

Hello,

I was able to get the filter loaded, but I am getting the following error in
the event log:

Event Type:	Warning
Event Source:	Apache Jakarta Connector2
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	2
Date:		6/7/2002
Time:		1:53:27 PM
User:		N/A
Computer:	WDEV-PRIEST1
The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( Apache Jakarta Connector2 )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
The following information is part of the event:  [jk_worker_lb.c (322)]:
lb_worker.service() all workers in error or disabled state
.

I guess the important part is
[jk_worker_lb.c (322)]: lb_worker.service() all workers in error or disabled
state

Here is is what my workers2.properties file looks like.
It is a similar to the one specified in config.html
(jakarta-tomcat-connectors\jk\doc\jk2\config.html).

Problem here maybe?:

logger.level=DEBUG
[channel.socket:tomcat1]
host=localhost
port=8009
lbfactor=0.5
[channel.socket:DEFAULT]
# no property here, but the channel will be constructed
# with the default properties

#my webapps
[uri:/WEL]

[uri:/slide]