Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2018/12/13 13:37:43 UTC

Can someone add me to the JIRA admin list

It looks like I'm only listed as a JIRA admin on the YARN tracker. Could someone add me on the rest of the project trackers? I'm trying to get a new contributor on-boarded so I can assign them an issue they're working.

Re: Can someone add me to the JIRA admin list

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Well said. Thanks, Sean!

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
That's right, there's no policy. It's done on an adhoc/need basis. There is no automated way to put all committers in that ACL.

+Vinod

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Quick questions here,