Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "gdilem@libero.it" <gd...@libero.it> on 2009/08/26 15:28:43 UTC

async method

hi all
i m newbie with cxf but i try to create async methods.
Actually i ve done this simple interface:

@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://services.yyy.xxx.com", name = "AsyncService")
public interface AsyncService {

    public Response<GreetMeSometimeResponse> greetMeSometimeAsync(
    	    java.lang.String requestType
    	  );

     public java.lang.String greetMeSometime(
          java.lang.String requestType
     );
}

So my problem is that jaxws-and-aegis-service-factory cannot
manage object such as   Response<GreetMeSometimeResponse> .
I've seen that aegis has a way for manipulating custom types but i cannot find i usefull sample to guide me through.
Any idea folks?
Regards
ps : sorry for my english