Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by anthony shaw <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/13 06:47:12 UTC

[dev] Re: [DISCUSS] Pull Request 666 container support

A quick note for those who maybe haven't done this before:

setup a virtualenv first
# virtualenv .

Then use pip to download this copy
# bin/pip install
https://github.com/DimensionDataCBUSydney/libcloud/archive/LIBCLOUD-781_containers.zip

You can then build and test scripts within that directory for the branch.