Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de> on 2002/02/04 20:06:15 UTC

To jvote or not to jvote

>From the PMC nomination postings, some are going to
jvote@apache.org and some not.

Why?
What are the rules?

If they all should, then a lot are missing!

Have fun,
Paulo Gaspar

Re: To jvote or not to jvote

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
ARE two +1 votes necessary?  That was not mentioned in the original email
"Announcement: JakartaPMC elections for 2002".  (Just to stave off any
potential debate here, the ASF-appointed administrator gets to decide how
elections are run.  It's not our call.)

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>.
On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Paulo Gaspar wrote:

> But then, from what I can see in the "general" list, only
> Geir has both the nomination and the 2 necessary additional
> +1s all sent to "jvote".
>
> How should this be fixed?

I fear by having to be manually be going through the archives careully.

Thanks for compiling the checklist below !

As an extra safeguard - the 3 volunteers will send out a message to
general@ with what they think is the proper list on the 7th. With a 48
hours to correct exactly this sort of thing.

Dw

RE: To jvote or not to jvote

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
Thanks Dirk.