Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2005/08/04 20:58:53 UTC

Move console out of sandbox?

At the Geronimo BOF last night there was discussion about moving the web
console out of the sandbox and into the main build - general consensus
seem to be something was better than nothing :-)

Any objection to moving it over?
--
Jeremy

Re: Move console out of sandbox?

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I'd like to see the console moved to the main build.

thanks
david jencks

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Jeremy Boynes wrote, On 8/4/2005 11:58 AM:

> At the Geronimo BOF last night there was discussion about moving the
> web console out of the sandbox and into the main build - general
> consensus seem to be something was better than nothing :-)
>
> Any objection to moving it over?
> --
> Jeremy

+1 move to the main build.

Regards,
Alan

Re: Move console out of sandbox?

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
+1 to move it to the main build.

Gianny

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
I agree ... something is better than nothing.

We can continue to evolve both the externals (portlets, look and feel,
etc...)  and internals (management APIs, component design, etc...)
within geronimo.

--
Joe Bohn

joe.bohn@earthlink.net
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot

Re: Move console out of sandbox?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
Not from me...

geirm@apache.org