Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by chris deen <jc...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/03 21:11:53 UTC

How do I sign up for Apache Open Office development contributor ?

Hello!
I am trying to locate the correct email address to get involved in working
on Apache OpenOffice. I am trying to bring my C++ skills up to date and am
looking for volunteer opportunities to do so. This sounds like the perfect
way to do so!

I followed the link from this page:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

[image: image.png]

Thanks !

Re: How do I sign up for Apache Open Office development contributor ?

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

Am 03.11.22 um 22:56 schrieb chris deen:
> Hey thanks Peter I really appreciate it.
>
> At the risk of showing my ignorance I will say that if you can provide
> a link demonstrating what you mean by working with mailing list that
> would be a help.

No problem, you are welcome. check out
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

important for development is the dev mailing list you already
communicate with. if you have questions or ideas feel free to share.

btw. there is also a archive. check this mail from damjan:

https://lists.apache.org/list?dev@openoffice.apache.org:lte=1M:expat

maybe another nice starting point.

> Other than that I'm comfortable with GitHub and doing actual coding,
> of course.
>
> I look forward to working on the projects!

I hope we can make more steps forward.

Posted by chris deen <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,