Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Igor Cicimov <ic...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 09:28:22 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] mod_expires/mod_headers and SSL

The apache I'm running is reverse proxy with SSL and these are my settings

<IfModule expires_module>
        ExpiresActive On
        ExpiresDefault A0
        ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 3600 seconds"
        ExpiresByType image/png "access plus 3600 seconds"
        ExpiresByType image/jpg "access plus 180 seconds"
        ExpiresByType text/css "access plus 120 seconds"
        ExpiresByType application/javascript "access plus 3600 seconds"
        ExpiresByType application/x-shockwave-flah "access plus 3600
seconds"
        ExpiresByType video/x-flv "access plus 3600 seconds"
        ExpiresByType application/pdf "access plus 3600 seconds"
</IfModule>

for the some content I serve localy from the apache but I can't see the
Cache-Control header in the browser for those responses.