Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Tiffany Reid <tr...@eoir.com> on 2014/03/26 12:49:07 UTC

Classloading in Storm 0.8.2

Hi,

I'm using my own classloader to solve Scala dependency issues that are beyond my control due to another   project's dependency on Scala version 2.10.3.  All seems to be well until the Local Cluster is built and worker starts to execute.  I am getting a ClassNotFound error during the Utils.deserialize use of the ObjectInputStream.  I do not have the option of modifying Storm by creating  a different ObjectInputStream as multiple projects are using the same Storm in a cloud environment.  Is there any other workaround?

Thanks,
Tiffany