Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Thomas Haas <th...@softwired-inc.com> on 2000/03/22 20:52:56 UTC

PATCH: javac does not copy files. (Question: copyfile in javac task)

Dear Committers

As a follow up to my previous mail (Question: copyfile in javac task) I
made a patch to javac, index.html and build.xml to remove to copyfile
from javac. I am unsure, if the list really agreed on this... if so,
someone please commit the patch, if not I would like to hear your
opinions/votes, so the patch can be either commited or trahsed.

Thank you
- tom

TEST:
Did a bootstrap and build dist for ant on Windows 95.