Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Julio Cesar <jr...@webcollegeperu.net> on 2001/07/27 02:53:13 UTC

problem with classpath

Hello,
I would like your help with the following problem.
I have installed the jboss_tomcat 3.2 and I want to run the IBM WSTK-2.3 SOAP Admin, I configured tomcat so that the wstk soap/admin is like a web app, and it's loaded by tomcat. the problem happens when I want call a JSP page, appearently the JSP compiler can't find the package org.apache.soap.server wich is imported from that JSP page.
The question is: Where should I put the classpath to that package, in order to the jsp compiler find it?.
every help will be appreciated

Regards
Julio

Obtenga su correo gratuito en <a href=www.WebCollegePeru.net>WebCollegePeru.net</a>.