Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Hilbert Mostert <hi...@systia.es> on 2012/05/16 12:20:22 UTC

Font naming troubles in batik

Hello All,

I have some problems using the correct fonts on MacOSX. The font used in
my SVG works perfect in Windows and Linux.

I am using Helvetica Neue LT which is named "HelveticaNeueLT Std" in
windows and linux. This works perfect including the oblique and bold
fonts, all fonts used are condensed fonts. In macosx however the name is
different "Helvetica Neue LT Std" but this value does not work. It looks
like it uses the correct font family but cant find the bold, oblique and
condensed fonts.  In the java jre all fonts are visible when I print
them using GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment().getFonts().

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Hilbert