Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ajay Dalvi <da...@extenprise.com> on 2006/09/27 15:38:34 UTC

[Axis 1.4] Automatic deployment of Web Service

Hi All,
            I am using axis 1.4 and Tomcat 5.0
            I am currently deploying the web services by using AdminClient
and specifying .wsdd file
            I want to automet the deployment process. When I deploy the war
file of my application And when I will start the Tomcat, I want the web
service to be deployed automatically.

            Can anyone please suggest me how to do this.

Thanks,

-Ajay

RE: [Axis 1.4] Automatic deployment of Web Service

Posted by "Bhatra, Junaid" <jb...@rsasecurity.com>.
Once you use AdminClient to deploy your service, it will create
server-config.wsdd file in WEB-INF folder of your exploded webapp
folder. Include this server-config.wsdd file when packaging your webapp.
Your services should be automatically deployed on startup.

- Junaid