Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Anveshi Charuvaka <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 22:24:05 UTC

Partitioning Job

Hi All,

	In one of his solutions to a graph job problem with the error message "Messages must never be behind the vertex in ID!", Edward mentioned this as part of the solution

Make sure that partitioning job was run before the graph job.

How do we do that?

Thanks
Anveshi

Re: Partitioning Job

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I was mean, you should check the input graph and {partitioning,
parsing/loading vertices} phases.

Can you give us more info on your problem?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon