Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "beyanet.com" <be...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/04/15 14:33:58 UTC

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SWFSerializer

Hi,
just trying to upgrade to 2.1.7 for which I did a standard build
without excluding any blocks. When I try and launch cocoon I get the
above mentioned error.

Doesn't cocoon support swf anymore?

regards

Uzo

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SWFSerializer

Posted by "beyanet.com" <be...@yahoo.co.uk>.
>>Hi,
>>just trying to upgrade to 2.1.7 for which I did a standard build
>>without excluding any blocks. When I try and launch cocoon I get
>>the above mentioned error.
>>

>Ok,
>what is going on here? blocks.properties has the following line:
>
>include.block.swf=false
>
>But when I view the all-sitemap-components.txt file in the build
>folder there is no mention of:
>
>org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SWFSerializer
>
>Has this block been re-named, deprecated?

Hi,
just to let you cocoon guys know that I had to manually copy
cocoon-swf-block.jar from 2.1.6 web-inf/lib to 2.1.7 web-inf/lib as
it is not part of the 2.1.7 build.

Posted by "beyanet.com" <be...@yahoo.co.uk>.
>Hi,
>just trying to upgrade to 2.1.7 for which I did a standard build
>without excluding any blocks. When I try and launch cocoon I get the
>above mentioned error.

Ok,
what is going on here? blocks.properties has the following line:

include.block.swf=false

But when I view the all-sitemap-components.txt file in the build
folder there is no mention of:

org.apache.cocoon.serialization.SWFSerializer

Has this block been re-named, deprecated?

I am running OS X 10.3.8 and trying to run version 2.1.7 of cocoon.

regards

Uzo