Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by sergio salvi <na...@yahoo.it> on 2006/07/21 13:37:26 UTC

memory leakage?

I've tested a simple service done with Kandula with a client that tries to invoke the service 1000 times. I've tried different times and the behaviour is always the same:
 after the 138th time the client gets a timeout exception.
 Using a tool I've monitored the memory of the server and I've noticed that it grows illimitately untill it reaches the saturation peak.
 Any idea of what the problem could be?

 sergio

Re: memory leakage?

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.
Quoting sergio salvi <na...@yahoo.it>:

are you creating a new transaction each time? if you could please post your
client code so that we can get a better idea about what your client is doing.

thanks,
--dasarath

Re: memory leakage?

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.