Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2012/09/10 17:42:39 UTC

RE: INFRA-5079 (svn import)

Hi Gavin/infra,
Just wanted to see if there were any updates on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5079

Thanks,
Pei

From: Chen, Pei
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2012 10:26 AM
To: 'infrastructure@apache.org'
Cc: ctakes-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: INFRA-5079

Hi Daniel/Infra,
Just wanted to drop a note to see if you had a chance to take a look at INFRA-5079 (svnadmin load from dump)...
Some of the developers are eager to get started but are waiting for the new repo.
Feel free to let me know if there are any issues with the dump file.
Thanks again,
Pei

Re: INFRA-5079 (svn import)

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
Gavin McDonald wrote on Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 13:55:57 +0930:
> Im taking another look, sorry for delay.
>

> I'm using the new dumpfile and doing a find/replace on the authors mentioned
> on the ticket.
>
> The find replace takes a while but I should get a new version for you to
> approve within a day.

Note it's pretty easy to corrupt dumpfiles by running an arbitrary
search/replace on them; for the case in question I would have suggested
to load it into a repository and use propedit (that's easier than doing
the by-hand edit and then checking that it didn't corrupt anything
within svndiff deltas)..

RE: INFRA-5079 (svn import)