Posted to user@struts.apache.org by da...@psca.panasonic.com.sg on 2004/06/24 11:55:50 UTC

How to display jsp pages in frame

Hi all,

This is structure of my web application

WEB-INF
---- jsp
      ---- common
            ---- mainFrame.jsp
            ---- menu.jsp
     ----- frmUserProfile.jsp
logon.jsp

When user clicks on submit button on logon form, I check his
authentication and forward to mainFrame.jsp. Top frame of this mainFrame
is menu.jsp and main frame of this mainFrame is frmUserProfile.jsp.

I define
<action path="/menu" forward="/WEB-INF/jsp/common/menu.jsp"/>

When I type this /menu.do in address bar, the menu page is displayed
correctly. But when I put that url in top frame like this
<frame src="/menu.do" name="topFrame" scrolling="NO" noresize title="menu
frame" >
it show "page not found" error page and in log file, there's this
exception
Virtual Host/WebGroup Not Found : The web group /menu.mis has not been
defined

The same thing applied to frmUserProfile.jsp.

What can I do to display my menu.jsp and frmUserProfile.jsp

Thank you very much.