Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/22 11:31:51 UTC

[Configuration] unary statement operator support

Hi,
I wonder if there are plans to support the unary operator in the
configuration files? (Given it isn't already supported, had a look at the
project website but couldn't find any information regarding it).

Would be great to have something like this supported:
hello=Hi there ${$name ? $name : user }

The reason I'm asking is because I'm having a look at potential libraries to
use in a future project, and this feature is something which is neccessary
for our configuration files.

Regards,
- Mikael