Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Maxim Degtyarev <md...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/11 23:41:44 UTC

commons-bcel vs GitHub PR

Hello all,

I saw here a lot of GitHub pull request notifications for commons-math,
commons-lang and others. I wonder why is there no such functionality for
commons-bcel?
My pull request (https://github.com/apache/commons-bcel/pull/1) stuck for
more than week without any reaction and even JIRA issue (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BCEL-180) didn't help to boost it.

Re: commons-bcel vs GitHub PR

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hello Maxim,

thanks for your report. I've createt INFRA-8476 [1] to make the
infrastructure team aware of the fact the PRs are not automatically
promoted to this list.

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/