Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/03 20:11:34 UTC

Application Server Rankings

All,
I just wrote a blog on the subject (http://kevan.nextfell.com/blog/2008/10/were-2-were-2/
), but wanted to pass the news along to our community...

Evans Data Corporation has released a report titled "Application
Server 2008 Rankings". You can download from here -- http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=20
. It's a free download, but you'll need to register.

I thought that you'd be interested to hear that overall Apache
Geronimo is ranked number 2 in the survey (and is the number 1 open
source application server).

I think this is pretty cool and is a clear indication of everyone's
hard work.

Congrats to all and keep up the great work!

--kevan

Re: Application Server Rankings

Posted by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com>.
See: Websphere: Officially Better Than Anything, Ever
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=51008