Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/09/07 05:29:04 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by camelcrush

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by camelcrush:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=335&rev2=336

   * [[http://www.thestocksprofit.com/|Technical analysis and Stock Research]]
    * Generating stock analysis on 23 nodes (dual 2.4GHz Xeon, 2 GB RAM, 36GB Hard Drive)

+  * [[http://www.thestocksprofit.com/|Tegatai]]
+   * Collection and analysis of Log, Threat, Risk Data and other Security Information on 32 nodes (8-Core Opteron 6128 CPU, 32 GB RAM, 12 TB Storage per node)
+
   * [[http://www.tid.es/about-us/research-groups/|Telefonica Research]]
    * We use Hadoop in our data mining and user modeling, multimedia, and internet research groups.
    * 6 node cluster with 96 total cores, 8GB RAM and 2 TB storage per machine.