Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Erik Sjölund <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/24 22:32:56 UTC

is XSTypeDefinition::getNamespace() missing a const qualifier?

Hi,
Do you know why
XSTypeDefinition::getNamespace()
lacks the const qualifier?

Wouldn't it make more sense if it had a const
qualifier just like
XSTypeDefinition::getName()
?

$ cd xerces-c-3.1.1/src/xercesc/framework/psvi/
$ grep "XMLCh\* getName" XSTypeDefinition.hpp
    virtual const XMLCh* getName() const = 0;
    virtual const XMLCh* getNamespace() = 0;

Here is a link to the online documentation:

http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/apiDocs-3/classXSTypeDefinition.html#7447cf7b677b8b6ce6210fca7b1b91ee

cheers,
Erik Sjölund

Re: is XSTypeDefinition::getNamespace() missing a const qualifier?

Posted by Erik Sjölund <er...@gmail.com>.
Ok!
I now filed a bug report

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESC-2036