Posted to user@struts.apache.org by bob <to...@excite.com> on 2007/02/21 21:22:02 UTC

[S2] configuring velocity toolbox

I'm trying to use the velocity toolbox with struts2.  It seems that there some problem getting the velocity toolbox configured.  None of the tools I configure in the toolbox.xml file are available in the velocity templates.

The wierd thing is that the output from the velocity servlet init code claims that is is getting setup just fine, see below.  However, I've changed XHTML element to false in my toolbox.xml and this log still says true?  Obviously, my toolbox.xml isn't getting processed.  And I do have it in the location that it specifies below.

INFO:  Velocity   [info] Velocity successfully started.
Feb 21, 2007 6:11:50 AM org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.ServletToolboxManager getInstance
INFO: Using config file '/WEB-INF/toolbox.xml'
Feb 21, 2007 6:11:50 AM org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.ServletToolboxManager setXhtml
INFO: XHTML is set to true
Feb 21, 2007 6:11:50 AM org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.ServletToolboxManager getInstance
INFO: Toolbox setup complete.