Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Haroon Rafique <ha...@utoronto.ca> on 2006/03/24 19:50:06 UTC

odd pecularity in source difference for JavascriptValidatorTag.java between 1.2.8 and 1.2.9

Hi there,

Please let me know if this is a "user list" question and I can take it
there.

I was looking at the SVN changes for JavascriptValidatorTag through the
web interface (to see what changes made it into 1.2.9):
revision 383907 on struts/taglib/trunk has an accompanying
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&rev=383907
revision 383908 on struts/action/branches/STRUTS_1_2_BRANCH
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&rev=383908

Strangely enough revision 377060 on struts/taglib/trunk
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=377060&view=rev
has no accompanying revision on struts/action/branches/STRUTS_1_2_BRANCH
Consequently 377060 is not mentioned in the release notes for 1.2.9.

Was that an oversight?

Thanks in advance,
--
Haroon Rafique
<ha...@utoronto.ca>

Re: odd pecularity in source difference for JavascriptValidatorTag.java between 1.2.8 and 1.2.9

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
No, it just wasn't back ported to the 1.2.x branch. Bug 38081 wasn't
(IMO) that serious anyway, since the consequences are only some
addtional warnings in the logs in certain circumstances.

Niall