Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/11 02:53:10 UTC

Blog post for sharing experiences

Created us an "Apache TomEE" community on Google+ as it looks much nicer than a simple Page.  While I was filling out sections to encourage discussions, it occurred to me that it's the perfect place to ask people to share "I use TomEE" stories with us.

I posted to the user list already, but I think it would be good to put it up on our blog.  The preview functionality isn't working great, but the text is at least readable:

  https://blogs.apache.org/preview/openejb/?previewEntry=share_your_apache_tomee_stories

This is scheduled to go up on Wednesday.  Changes welcome as usual.

-David