Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/02/20 19:10:39 UTC

Re: New tranql xa adapter for Informix and MS SQL Server 2000 and 2005 tested and works now with g server

Thanks for the testing!  I've released these three adapters.  In a day
or so when they get to central we can add them to geronimo.... if you
have a patch handy that would be great or I can do it if you don't.

thanks
david jencks