Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Sun, Tiffany (Tong)" <TS...@AAS.com> on 2004/03/19 20:44:15 UTC

Create Legal sized PDF file

I'm trying to create a PDF file bigger than 8.5X11, I defined
page-width="8.5in" and page-height="14in", but the generated PDF file just
cut off the extra height and still display 8.5X11, anything beyond is lost.
Any solutions?
Thanks

RE: Create Legal sized PDF file

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

Hi,

Somehow this sounds quite hard to believe... Can you post a minimized
version of the FO file in question?
Although, I think it won't be necessary. Just check your printing settings
in Acrobat, and make sure that:
a. the scaling options are unchecked
b. the paper in the printer is definitely the same size as the document you
are trying to print

Should work.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,