Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Ross Gardler <Ro...@microsoft.com> on 2015/10/09 08:05:18 UTC

Apache Roadshow in China

I've mentioned the proposed Apache Roadshow in China a few times and finally I'm able to announce that it's actually happening.

http://www.kaiyuanshe.cn/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84

Thank you to all the ASF folks who are speaking at this event :)

If you know people in China please spread the word.

Ross

Re: Apache Roadshow in China

Posted by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
That's awesome, Ross! Thanks for passing on the info.
I've forwarded this email to a TACer from China; he is going to forward to his network.
~M

Re: Apache Roadshow in China

Posted by Lei Chang <lc...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Roman for the intro.

Hi, Ross, Nice to meet you virtually. I'll let the team here know and
attend.

Please feel free to drop me a note for anything I can help.

Cheers
Lei

Re: Apache Roadshow in China

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Ross,

Fwd: Apache Roadshow in China

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
Just an FYI --

I will add this to our event page on the Cwiki -- Oct. 24 -25, 2015.
Please let us know if you are planning on attending.