Posted to general@velocity.apache.org by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net> on 2016/05/16 18:22:18 UTC

Site revamping preview (was: Re: this is a test - does general@velocity.apache.org still exist?)

On 16/05/2016 19:14, Alex Wait wrote:
> I got a huge hit of nostalgia!
>
> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:12 AM Perry Tew <pe...@ultracart.com> wrote:
>
>> Okay, here's one.  UltraCart has just reached its one-year anniversary of
>> our StoreFront themes.
>>
>> https://www.ultracart.com/storefronts/
>> All powered by Velocity.   Velocity continues to be the right choice.

Nice !

>> We plan on making our github repos public in about 3 months.    At that
>> time, we'll be opening up a dozen themes.  Each theme carries 100+ system
>> and checkout screens -- all powered by Velocity.
>>
>> Claude, where can I go to see the plan for updating the Velocity site and
>> how can I help?

There's an online preview of the site revamping:

   http://test.renegat.net

(it's a brand new subdomain, if your DNS doesn't know it yet, wait a few
hours or edit your /etc/hosts (or \Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts)
file, and give it the IP 94.23.250.229).

All remarks are welcome!

I'll cast a vote, and if everyone agrees we'll switch to it with Apache
CMS. Once done, there's a little bookmarklet that let commiters edit
pages and users submit patches without exiting the browser.

   Claude

Re: Site revamping preview (was: Re: this is a test - does general@velocity.apache.org still exist?)

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me. Thanks, Claude!