Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Vishal Gupta <gu...@aol.com> on 2005/07/27 09:32:57 UTC

How to Log Startup errors? Logfile gets created after startup only.

Hi,

I have written a module, and want to write some warning errors in the
logfile for the related configuration.

But since Apache does not create log file till the configuration is
loaded and server is started. I am not able to see my log messages.

Please suggest a way out. I must write log message at configuration

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Vishal

Re: How to Log Startup errors? Logfile gets created after startup only.

Posted by Vishal Gupta <gu...@aol.com>.
Thanks Rob,

It was useful.

Posted by Rob Crittenden <rc...@redhat.com>.