Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marouane Amraoui <Ma...@omnidata.co.ma> on 2007/04/16 21:03:10 UTC

Maven : Automate the import of generated eclipse project to the eclipse ?

I generate my structure of eclipse project from maven.

I make a  .bat file for that purpose. And I used it as an external tools in eclipse.

When I execute this bat it generate me in  the workspace of eclipse my multiproject structure . after that I must to go to the  File --> Import in order to make there visible

In the eclipse. So my question there is something that can help me to automate this step too. ie : I execute my external tools , it generate me my structure project and  appear immediately

In the eclipse, don't need to import them manually  :-) ???

Maven can give me this features or I need to explore eclipse api ?

Thx

Merouane AMRAOUI
Consultant Expert
Division Développement
Email.: mamraoui@omnidata.co.ma

Gsm  .: 065 19 60 99
Tél. | Tel.: 022 98 70 70Téléc | Fax: 022 98 70 70
OMNIDATA , 74 Bv AbdelMoumen

RE: Maven : Automate the import of generated eclipse project to the eclipse ?

Posted by Phill Moran <pj...@rogers.com>.
You could execute the eclipse:eclipse using external tools but I think (not
sure) you would have to do this in your current workspace to have it refresh