Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2003/08/29 10:51:09 UTC

svn cp URL WC failure, WAS: RE: svn commit: rev 6908 - in trunk: ...

$ svn cp -r 6907 http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/tools/client-side tools
subversion/libsvn_wc/lock.c:116: (apr_err=155004)
svn: Attempted to lock an already-locked dir
svn: working copy locked: tools
svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for details)

Any ideas?

Sander

Re: svn cp URL WC failure, WAS: RE: svn commit: rev 6908 - in trunk: ...

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk>.
"Sander Striker" <st...@apache.org> writes:

> Ben was just able to reproduce.  Do you have any local
> changes you want to share with us Philip? :)

I have no local changes.  I have realised that my copy worked because
I have a working copy checked out over https, but I copied over http.
The copy works, and status shows add with history, but the commit will
fail with "copy_url is from different repo".

--
Philip Martin

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Philip Martin <ph...@codematters.co.uk>.