Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by kunal aggarwal <ku...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/18 13:03:26 UTC

How Business intelligence feature of ofbiz works?

Hi all

Can any1 tell me how Business intelligence feature work.
i tried it report builder  but it dint work

can any1 tell me how to use it

regards
kunal

Re: How Business intelligence feature of ofbiz works?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
please look in your log files to see if any errors are reported

kunal aggarwal sent the following on 7/18/2008 4:31 AM:

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
yes, you don't have data for the report.

try with:

1) initialize the datawarehouse (if not done already) by clicking on
the "quick init datawarehouse" link in the main bi screen
2) generate some invoices (in Ready status): you can easily do this by
"quick shipping" some of your sales orders

then you should see data in your report.

Jacopo

Posted by kunal aggarwal <ku...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kunal,

did you get an error message or no data? Did you follow the notes in
the main screen of the bi component?

Jacopo