Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Jon Meredith <jm...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/01 23:31:35 UTC

TLS protocol configuration for secure internode messaging needs improvement before the final 4.0 release

I didn't receive any feedback on the previous email I sent about this
on September 23rd. A couple of people pointed out the email got
flagged as suspicious so I've updated the an older JIRA that captures
the same problem instead.

Please take a look if you have experience or interested in restricting
TLS protocol versions and logging of configured/active
protocols/ciphers.

Re: TLS protocol configuration for secure internode messaging needs improvement before the final 4.0 release

Posted by Dinesh Joshi <dj...@apache.org>.
+1 on it. It looks like a reasonable change.

Dinesh